Friday, March 23, 2012

"Visa Waiter"


January 21, 2012
We picked up Elder Leonardo last night from the mission home.  He has been a “Visa waiter”.  He is going to San Salvador, but had to spend time here while waiting to get his Visa.  A really nice, polite Elder.  He will be a great missionary.  We had to have him at the airport early.  We were up by 4:00 am.
Elder Jensen helping Elder Leonardo check in at the airport   
When we came home from the airport, we climbed back in bed!  That didn’t last to long . . . We volunteered to help clean up the area around the temple, there were probably 30 kids there helping.  It was freezing cold!  I had to layer my sweatshirts, I didn’t bring a warm “outdoor work” coat.  I only had some cotton gloves, I was afraid I would lose some fingers to frostbite!


No comments:

Post a Comment